ODIN: Makes Business Intelligence easy for everyone.
Thanks to ODIN, Business Intelligence is available to almost everyone. That’s because ODIN effortlessly handles the data component of a heap of complex information. As it’s based on MS Excel, it might ring a bell (or two). But ODIN goes much further. You only need to program once for easy-to-build layouts and well-organized facts. That’s how heavy information becomes lightweight. Integrity is guaranteed and monitored. ODIN is efficient and fast and it provides insights. You really can’t do without it.
- Historical data visualized in an appealing, user-friendly way
- Lightweight BI
- No ‘bells and whistles’ tools
- Define your template(s) in Excel
- Let ODIN handle the data component of things
- Receive your report(s) as (an) Excel file(s) through a scheduled:
- Email message
- Network share
- Based on MS Excel programming that everyone knows and uses
- Easy-to-build layouts; easy to customize
- One-time programming, many clear insights
- Not happy? Don’t fret! Make adjustments in MS Excel, upload the result to Odin, and share it
- Strong reporting in a lightweight way
- Historical, topical, and extrapolated to the future
- Very presentable
- Data integrity ensured through controlled IT information management
- Familiar Outlook-like planning and distribution interface
- Very efficient
Here’s the disadvantage of historical data: once it’s presented — often in an unappealing way — you usually find yourself in a ‘too little, too late’ situation. To prevent this, Texas Digital Systems Europe developed ‘ODIN,’ a ‘lightweight’ form of Business Intelligence. BI usually involves quite ‘heavy’ programs that require a specialized professional’s vast amount of knowledge. If you use ODIN, you don’t need such knowledge, as the system largely takes care of BI processes. Additionally, the user can work with familiar Excel templates and let ODIN handle the data component of things. The user receives reports in familiar Excel files, whether or not in the form of an email message or a network share. Anyone who knows Excel can also work effortlessly with ODIN. The layouts are easily customizable. You only need to program once. After that, clear insights flow from the relevant workstation time and again. Are you not happy with the result? Make adjustments in MS Excel, upload the result to ODIN, and share it. ODIN is a ‘lightweight’ tool that generates rock-solid reports, and its performance is great and clear. The data it provides is topical, historically justified, and extrapolated to the future. Data integrity is ensured through controlled IT information management. A ‘lightweight’ BI tool, ODIN is very efficient, and it’s an important tool for users, who can count on the familiar Outlook-like planning and distribution interface.